30 de dezembro de 2015

Old boy

    It was my birthday and I was surrounded by strangers. Nonetheless, they sang me those typical birthday songs, and there was even a cake. Everything felt good. I was feeling good. I wanted to cry.

    It was Sunday night and the cathedral bells tolled 10 o'clock. My head was about to explode and I couldn't sleep. How come there was no one around and I still felt as if I couldn't be?

    It was  Wednesday and I felt like running off again. Or maybe letting myself be ran over. Open throttle of my bike and closed eyes. Nothing happened. It all had already happened.

It was a nice afternoon and I was about to get lunch. I had no nightmares that day. The world wasn't done with me, but my thoughts were no longer screaming. I felt like coming back.

"Everybody goes home in October."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Ponha para fora!